Charlie Landsborough - Here, There and Everywhere CD
- 2014 is the 20th anniversary of the release of Charlie Landsborough's signature tune “What Colour Is The Wind” and to commemorate the event, Charlie is back with “Here, There and Everywhere” , a new studio album featuring the great songwriting talents of Sir Paul McCartney, John Lennon and George Harrison. The album title also aligns itself closely to Charlie's faith and belief.
- “Here, There and Everywhere” follows 2013's album “Silhouette” and is released to coincide with Charlie's UK tour. The album was recorded in Spain and the UK and sees Charlie at his very best with a blend of popular and not so obvious tunes, performed in his trademark deep, heartfelt and much loved sound.
- Both the cover and interior photography was shot inside and in front of Liverpool's legendary and world-famous Cavern Club. The album is packaged in a glossy Double-Gatefold Digipak, which is another nod to the style of the early '60s LP records.
- The album also includes a personal intropection from Charlie Landsborough about a missed opportunity at the time...
- Charlie Landsborough has recorded albums in Nashville, won many Country Music Awards and has had his songs covered by legends including George Hamilton IV, Daniel O'Donnell ,Jack Jones, Pat Boone and Foster & Allen.
- Here, There And Everywhere
- I Will/Ticket To Ride
- She's Leaving Home
- Crippled Inside
- In My Life
- Come Together
- And I Love Her
- Jealous Guy
- Imagine (2014 version)
- For No One/Here Comes The Sun/Things We Said Today
- The Long And Winding Road
- Penny Lane
- Live Medley: I Feel Fine/Love Me Do/From Me To You/Let It Be